Purpose of the Group
Counter-IED UK exists to generate opportunities for better business for its members, in the UK and international markets. By collaborating with relevant stakeholders in government, we secure a joint role in the planning of procurement, innovation and partnering. We establish a strong and unified presence in the Defence and Security markets in order to maximise the branding, activity and relationships for Counter-IED UK members and the value proposition to future customers for our End to End Capabilities.
- Presents opportunities for new business opportunities.
- Delivers the value of a focused group for the UK Counter-IED supply chain.
- Enables pre-procurement networking within the group, with relevant decision makers and influencers in the UK government and with overseas customers.
- Generates opportunities for a joint presence at events.
- Delivers a strong marketing message for Counter-IED UK, including individual member company material.
- Communication channel from the member through to relevant stakeholders.
- Regular, relevant information from the market to the members.
- Provides genuine influence for all members across the national and international Defence and Security sectors – a representative voice.