Delivering integrated solutions based on British excellence to counter the IED threat.
Representing the UK’s Counter-IED supply chain and collaborating with Her Majesty’s Government, British Army and security forces, Counter-IED UK delivers integrated solutions to enable partners to counter the threat of IEDs. Working in line with the NATO Doctrine stated Lines of Operation: Attack the Network, Prepare the Force and Defeat the Device, and delivering a depth of operational Understanding and Intelligence, Counter-IED UK can deliver integrated solutions tailored to customer needs.
The UK Counter-IED Industrial base has earned worldwide respect through over 40 years of experience of working alongside our government colleagues to deliver capability. We understand the threats and partner with government agencies to define requirements. We can then measure against a dynamic, UK Counter-IED database to identify system of system options, capability gaps and choice of suppliers. We listen and work with customers to analyse the threat and assess existing capability. We present options for an End to End Capability (E2EC) with a timeline for delivery and an integration plan to deliver the maximum effect.
- We have a thorough understanding of the IED threat following decades of UK Armed Forces success in countering IEDs on operations at home and worldwide
- We understand that a comprehensive cross-government, military and police response is required to protect the population and we work with you to provide integrated solutions
Depth of Supply Chain
- We offer a comprehensive capability for countering the IED threat supported by a supply chain of over 130 UK companies
- We have access to an industrial base with experience of delivering effective solutions for Counter-IED for over 40 years
- We provide affordable and innovative capability solutions and through life support
Speed of Response
- UK Industry has proven its ability in recent operations to provide and deploy solutions to urgent operational requirements
- We deliver the very best British innovation and technology against your requirements in a way which is flexible and compatible with existing training, equipment and procedures