- Intelligence and Information Exploitation (Networked)
- Surveillance (including Persistent)
- Weapons Intelligence Analysis (Scene Exploitation Forensic Analysis)
- Targeting Operations (Intelligence Exploitation)
- Comprehensive Approach (Cross-Government Joint IED Analysis Centre)
“Attack the Network” Incorporates information and intelligence operations designed to exploit all forensic knowledge gained from pre-event and post-blast analysis. It provides for the fusion of multi-source intelligence feeds including analysis of weapons and explosives, digital and video data, human networks and forensic evidence, High technology surveillance and data management systems and supported by rigorous evidence handling procedures, designed to provide detailed information on all parts of the IED production network.